Monday, May 24, 2010

The Silence Isn't So Bad

The sands of time is turning against ALL ACCA & CAT students this summer.

Yes, the exams are coming !

Stress is at 100%. Oh yeah, this is worse than what I faced in CAT and SPM combined.

Anxiety & fear hover in the air.

The weak begin to tremble and so do the strong.

Come hell or high water, I am sitting for this exam and passing.

When the storm gets closer, there is always an eerie silence.

The same happens here. Thats why I have not been "facebooking" and blogging lately.

I have a lot of tales which I would love to post but I am afraid it will only be after June 14.

Ah, June 14, the day after F5, I will be free at last.

Until then I will put in 100% into passing the exams this round.

NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER, WE WILL WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all ACCA & CAT students out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment