Monday, January 10, 2011

1 down 51 to go !




1st week of 2011 over !

It was quite fast but not very stressful .

This year will be (I hope so) more relaxing as I am only taking 2 papers for ACCA for now.

I think all ACCA students should just chill & take 2 papers !

You will have more time to live & enjoy life.

Why go through hell while studying & hell again when working !

I never got the idea of the whole RAT RACE !

Let's see the 2 papers I am taking this semester :-

F8- Audit paper. New lecturer which seems to know her job & is focused.
Difficulty : Average. I think I will be able to manage.

P2- One of the HARDEST paper in ACCA. Like duh, it's a PROFESSIONAL level paper !
Lecturer is like an army officer. Class is like a battlefield !
Got to start READING & MEMORIZING the IAS (International Accounting Std)

Health wise, I have started going to the gym this year from Monday to Friday.

I must admit that working out keeps you MORE active & you feel better.

Moral of the Story : PLEASE , exercise especially if you are F_T !
&
All ACCA students, it's not an obligation to take 3 papers
just because all your friend's take 3 papers.
&
You are not a rat,
so get out of the RAT RACE !

No comments:

Post a Comment