Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Back

Yes.................





I'm a blogger forever UNTIL THE DAY I DIE !!!!!!!!!!!

I was pinned down by exams which ended on 14th June and went on a "vacation".

A lot of stuff had happened during the time I last blogged to now.

I wanted to blog about it but NO TIME.

Well, I'm back now. Hence, I will !

More people should blog although I know it is not a "IN THING" anymore.

We should share our ideas with others and exchange views.

Only then can we achieve understanding and peace.

I must say a lot of bad things have been happening around the world and here in Malaysia.

The FORCES OF DARKNESS are moving in everywhere,




The uncertainty is nerve wrecking,




The economy is on a downward trend everywhere,




Politics is in rough seas all over the world from United States to the Middle East
and
.
.
.
EVEN in MALAYSIA




Should we give up in despair, should we run away, hide under a rock ?




I quote Aragorn from Lord of The Rings : The Return of the King :-




Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Fight, I shall !

I will stand by my principles, I will fight INJUSTICE,GREED and CORRUPTION !

Giving up is half the battle lost !

Never lose FAITH and NEVER yield to EVIL, evil NEVER wins !

As a blogger I will follow the quote :-

TO STRIVE, TO SEEK TO FIND AND NOT TO YIELD

( from the poem Ulysses by Lord Alfred Tennyson )

No comments:

Post a Comment