Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dizzy Old Gamer Syndrome

Caught up with Teoh Eu Vin today before F6 class from 2p.m. to 5 p.m.

Then we talked about the good old days and life nowadays.

While chatting I told him I have not played any computer games since December

especially COD 4 : Modern Warfare 2.

He then offered me to come to his hostel room and try it out.

An offer which I could hardly resist. Finally, I was going to experience Mod War. 2 !!!

Since I was kinda (VERY) rusty, I decided to do the training first.

Then was the part where there was the time-limit course where you have to shoot cardboard terrorist.

I reealised I was freakin slow. I clocked in 1 min Plus & killed 2 civilians. :()

So I continued to try to improve my timing but the best I could clock in was 52 sec.

I then started to feel kinda dizzy and stopped playing.

I could not take it. What has gone wrong?

I guess all those months without games have taken its toll.

I then tried Mass Effect 2 but was the same.

After a few minutes, I got dizzy.

Thereby, I decided to name this condition "Dizzy Old Gamer Syndrome".

I think the cure to this disease is to play a bit by bit to get use to it.

I will try this in June after my freakin ACCA exam.

Hope it works cuz the feeling of not being able to play computer games anymore is tragic.:,

After all, as I saw on a shirt of some dude:-

With God all things are Possible
Matthew 19:26

What do you say ?

No comments:

Post a Comment