Monday, April 26, 2010

Greek Interest

Watched Clash of The Titans few weeks ago.

Now in History Channel they showing Clash of The Gods.

Now that is interesting cuz it tells you about Greek mythology and mythical creatures and Greek gods.

Before that, Clash of The Titans was kinda disappointing.

First, there are no titans.

Secondly, the Kraken in a Norse mythical creature NOT Greek.

Thirdly, Perseus did not kill Medussa with a sword from Zeus. It was from Hermes and Athena gave him a polished shield to look at Medusa's reflection.
Come on, how the heck are you goin to kill someone by closing your eyes !?

So then, all these Greek stuff reminded me of AOM (Age of Mythology) !
After finishing my Mock Exam, I immediately came back searched my CD stash.

The Gods smiled upon me.
I was able to find it AND the Titans Expansion Pack as well !!!!!!!!!
All hail Zeus.
So, now I am playing AOM.

Yes I know, sounds kinda lame.
But it's FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment