Friday, January 8, 2010

Exciting Lecturer & Lecture

Date : 7 Jan 2010

Event : 1st Class in Sunway KL

Subject : F6 (Taxation)

Lecturer : Ms. Joyce Low a.k.a j_low

Comment : To be honest, I have never met a lecturer as mentioned above.
All I can say about this lecturer is:-
(a) Extremely organized
(b) Straight to the Point
(c) Extremely High Tech (has her own web page to download homework from)
(d) Focused on getin' the RESULTS

Lecturer's Quotes : - I am a no nonsense lecturer.
- If you only want to pass your F6, get out of here and join any other college.
- If you pass up shit (assignment done on the day before it should be passed up), I will throw it back to your face!
- If you don't start in January & wait for your Progress Test 1 results, be
prepared to fail F6.

Conclusion : Not only is F6 interesting but also its lecturer. Both combine to form a formidable
element which kinda pushes me to study. I do not know why?
After coming back from F6 lecture, I did not feel like installing & playin Modern
Warfare 2 in my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment