Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello Hello

Mmm...its been like 5 days since I have blogged. Well, I have reasons :-

1) Damn busy with h/w
2) Fell ill

Guess I was still gettin used to KL.

I got to admit that doin ACCA in Sunway KL is somethin' challenging.

My buddy Leon told me somethin back in 2009, "KL people & people from other states are damn smart".

Man, I guess he was darn right. Back in Sunway JB it was like a pond but here in Sunway KL it is like an ocean.

You will be pushed beyond your limit until breaking point. Come on, accountants & stress are like brothers. You can't cope with the stress you are out or dead.

Doing tutorial question during F6 class was like a BATTLEFIELD. You have to be fast, know the format & keep on moving. If you even slack for one moment or WORST, give up YOU ARE DEAD.

My F6 lecturer kinda reminds me of the The Terminator. As the Terminator said, "Never stop fighting".

I think doin ACCA in Sunway KL has opened up my eyes to see the reality of life i.e. life is a struggle to survive AKA survival of the fittest. If I was still back in JB, I would just be relaxed & chillin' out half the time not knowing the HELL that I will face in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment