Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunway KL......Height, Toilet ( Mirror = Advertistment) !?

After walking around Sunway KL for 2 weeks, I have noticed the following :-

HEIGHT
When I look down from the highest floor, I just get the creeps man. You suddenly start to imagine yourself falling down!!!!! Its kinda scary. But I have started using the stairs instead of the lift to get to the 3rd floor where the AWESOME library is located. Gettin' to the library is really a good work out. By the time I reach the 2nd Floor, I am already out of breath but I am buildin my stamina. YA MAN, all hail the STAIRS!!!!! In fact everyone should take the stairs for a HEALTHIER LIFE!!!!

Advertistment in Toilet


U know what readers? People will go to craziest extent to do advertisement. Well, I just admire and enjoy watching them do so. Wat do you guys think? I actually think it works!!!!
The movie advertisement I mean. As you can see, there is Toy Story 3, Alice in Wonderland & Prince of Persia!! Really lookin forward to the movies!!! Congrats to Sunway KL for effective & creative advertising. (Mirror + Advertisement)

No comments:

Post a Comment