Monday, January 4, 2010

SUNWAY KL is MASSIVE

Today I spent the most time in Sunway KL so far.

I think I have explored 80% of the college and have found out that:

  • Sunway KL is divided into 2 sections (North & South only)
  • I thought there was a seperate East & West section. Thank God I was wrong.
  • Sunway KL has a massive library with a massive number of books and shelves.
  • Majority of the foreign students seems to be from the Middle-East or somethin.
  • There are ATM machines in the college.
  • Sunway KL takes precautions against A(H1N1) . I am suprised and want to congratulate this effort.
As u can see here

  • Sunway KL does not encourage its students to smoke as u can see below


I have yet to explore the Student Service Department as it very BIG

Well tats all for now, gettin sleepy.
Good Night.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment