Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gundam

I really wonder how many people actually watch Gundam i.e.

1) Gundam SEED
2) Gundam 00

Gundam is a Japanese anime series which is about mecha units / mobile suits called Gundam.

Wait a minute, I know what most people are thinking :-

1) It is childish
2) It's just about robots fighting.

Well, that is what EVEN I first taught until my friend, Leon persuaded me.

You may never know if you never try, right?

Yeah thats what I taught & started watching Gundam SEED Episode 1 around 10 in the night.

What i saw shocked me, the theme was so awesome i continued watching until Episode 15 around 4 in the morning.

I think it is way better than Transformers because it still maintains the human element.

You see, humans pilot these mobile suit a.k.a Gundam.

So it brings in the classic theme of :-

1) The struggle mankind faces to achieve peace
2) The problems arising from different classes of people
3) The abuse of Weapons of Mass Destruction and powerful Technology
4) How to end wars.
5) Powerful technology that ends the energy crisis.

Not only that, it kinda gives me a motivating element and a push to explore the unknown especially regarding the power source of the Gundams in both Gundam SEED & Gundam 00.

Really can't wait for Mobile Suit Gundam 00: The Movie !!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment