Thursday, February 18, 2010

Taiwan & Tech

I do not know if you guys noticed, there are many computer manufacturing companies is Taiwan.

For example :-

Asus, Acer , BenQ & ABIT, Gigabyte

I have always admired ASUS.

I have a computer using ASUS motherboard back from 2001 and it has been lasting very well. The computer never gave any problems. It was also using an ABIT GPU from 2001 and it has not been even changed until now.

I have to say that ASUS is some massive shit. Their technological innovation is SO AHEAD.
It breaks my heart that the only ASUS device in my "gaming" computer now is an ASUS DVD-ROM that was from my old computer which I got in 2005.

Now, thats what I call QUALITY.
I will make sure my next gaming computer has MORE ASUS components!!!!!

All hail ASUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment