Monday, February 22, 2010

Success

Got my CAT results today & I am glad I passed all the subjects.

This is certainly one of the success I will not forget in life.

However CAT is like the Battle for Helms Deep in LOTR.

ACCA is going to be the Battle for Middle Earth.

The fight is not over. In fact, it just got harder.

As the Terminator once said, "Never stop fighting".

Hell Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This success has just made me more determined to study & pass ACCA with flying colours.


As for the rest of you out there, I hope you achieve the success which you envision.

In fact, I would like to tell you the BASIC SECRET TO SUCCESS.

I got this in an e-mail and it sounds like this :-

A young man asked Socrates the secret to success. Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next morning. They met. Socrates asked the young man to walk with him toward the river. When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and ducked him into the water. The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning blue. Socrates pulled his head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of air. Socrates asked, 'What did you want the most when you were there?" The boy replied, "Air." Socrates said, "That is the secret to success. When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get it." There is no other secret.

So, moral of the story is : DETERMINATION is the key to success.

Some people say they are not smart, they are stupid & bla bla bla(all the negativity)

Well, that is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.

Everybody is smart & it is all up to you how you want to use your brains?

When I see someone get 100 for an exam, I do not say that person is smart.

I will say that person is determined.

My determination is derived from :-

1)Power of The Universe a.k.a "God"
2)Trust of My Parents
3)Gundam
4)Other Inspirational people (Socrates, Soichiro Honda, My lecturers....)

So are you determined?

Determined enough to persevere, sacrifice & attain GLORY?

Remember nothing is impossible.

Aim for the stars & I hope you will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment