Monday, March 8, 2010

Failure

Soichiro Honda : Success in 99% failure.

Then why are we so ashamed and shy about it.

I remember back in Sek. Men. I failed B.M.so my Keputusan was Gagal for my 3rd monthly test.

The best part was, I was kinda happy. I do not know why.
It was probably because if someone ever scolded me, "You tak faham bahasa,kah?"
My reply would be simple, "Tak la, saya GAGAL dalam mata pelajaran B.M"
What shocked me further was I got A1 for B.M in Trials and A2 for the Actual SPM.

I felt bad in the beginning but then I asked my self, "Imagine if you got A2 for another subject instead of B.M.?"

So, always look on the bright side of life.
Everything happens for a reason.
There are no accidents.

Failure does not mean the end of the world.
In fact, it is people who have failed several times that become somebody at the end of the day.

Failure is also someone who wakes us up from our sleep and tells us to work harder.
To be honest, I am some who is very afraid of failure. That is why I will do my level best to avoid it.

Unfortunately, not many have fear for failure. That is why they must face its bitterness at the end of the day.Only then will they realize that they are on the wrong path.

Remember, the purpose of life is to achieve a balance.
Not enjoy 100%. If you enjoy now, you will suffer later. (Newton's 3rd Law)
Money will finish, boyfriends & girlfriends will leave but knowledge will remain with you until you die.

Live life with a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment