Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fragile Peace

This week will be kinda "peaceful" thanks to the end
of PT2.

I feel really left out but thats gonna change.

I think I should take time and look outside at the world.

I saw the sunset today and realised how many sunsets I missed.

Life is not in front of the computer or books all the time.

There's more stuff out there.

In addition, I think I should speak to more people.

I have been to myself this past few days & I feel weird.

You know that if you don't talk much you might lose your people skill
and turn into a zombie.

But nothing last forever and the same goes to this small period of peace.

ACCA exam is coming in June & the Mock exam is coming soon.

The fight never stops until it is the end of 1 party. (Me or ACCA)

You get the picture right?

No comments:

Post a Comment