Saturday, March 27, 2010

Horror Movies & Slasher Movies

Mmm....these are my favourite category of movies.

They really send out a lot of messages which are hard to interpret.

Most people do not actually think so because the main focus is the ghost or the wacko killing people for no reason.

But I got to admit some are absolute rubbish.

What's rule No.1 in Horror Movies ?

Nope...it is not scaring people to death.

It is RESPECTING THE DEAD.

You mess with the DEAD, you are DEAD.

Don't believe me? Remember the movie Poltergeist.

Quite a scarry movie. The production crew violated rule No. 1

They used real skeletons and the actors & actress of the movie series died in mysterious & bad circumstances.

This incident was famously know as the "Poltergeist Curse"

I also have downloaded the Friday The 13th movie series.

Kinda gorry, scary & thrilling.

Makes me really alert. Nowadays, I really take coners very carefully & look behind often. Sometimes even "arm" myself with "weapons".

Come on,you never know when a mindless serial slasher might be preying on you.

SO, you better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not know I'm telling you why,
Jason is coming to town......

So lock up your daughter,lock up your wife,
lock up your back door & run for your life.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment