Monday, March 22, 2010

Takin a Chill Pill

Had a relaxing day at Sunway Pyramid today & watched Alice in Wonderland with my new friends in KL.

Yup, this would be the second trip I made to the Pyramid with those guys.

I must say they are a cheerful bunch.

Well ,the movie was OKEY & was much better than I expected.

The movie made me realise that sometime we have to get out of the wonderland we live in.

I got out of my "wonderland" when I started doing ACCA in Sunway KL.

Doing ACCA made me come in contact with people who were aged from 20+ to 30.

By listening to them and the journey they had went through, I know that I have not faced the harshness of life yet.

Back in Sunway JB with 1991 dudes, it was all fun and games.

Hey, but I still believe that there is still a child in all of us.

Having weird fantasies, interest like Gundam & Transformers & playing computer games.

After all, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

In addition, "All play and no work makes Jack a jackass"

So make it a balance & enjoy life to the fullest.

Cheers mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment