Friday, March 19, 2010

In Another World

"Sigh"

Progress Test 2 is over.

It was worse than Progress Test 1 but, hey I did my best.

Even if I am not prepared I will sit for any test and do what I can.

I honor the Spartan Warrior Principle :

No retreat, no surrender cause the death in the battlefield is the greatest glory to achieve in his life.

No retreat = Turning up for the exam/test

No surrender = Doing all questions

Death = Getting it wrong & probably failing

Glory = Failure

I must say that during the week before the test & during the test, I felt like I was in a different world.

Joy & happiness just kinda vanished.
Friends & family seemed far away.
The fear of failure begin to rise.

Then I started studying like crazy.
But nothing seem to get in my head.

I realised all this was caused by last minute work.
I know if I do not change, I am finished.
This is ACCA.
CAT + SPM cannot beat ACCA.

I don't care, I am goin' to get through this.
Come hell or high water !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment